Weekend Retreats at Stag Wood, Barnbarroch, Dumfries & Galloway
'A wonderful retreat- perfect setting to calm the mind & relax. Susie's teaching is inspirational & Blythe's brunches are food for the soul.' SM, Fife
'A wonderful, restorative & peaceful place to stay. Excellent for some quality 'me time'. Highly recommended.' SC, Cheshire
'Nourishing for the mind, body & soul' RL, Cheshire
'Had an amazing weekend - I am going home feeling so much better in myself; happier, fitter, taller & certainly calmer & shoulder-pain free. Thank You. SW, Newcastle
Come and practice Pilates at Stag Wood in a lovely studio set in a garden with stunning views - exercise both mind and body whilst enjoying the tranquil setting.
Fantastic value with comfortable en-suite accommodation with a 'boutique' vibe.
Weekend Pilates retreats are on offer from Friday to Sunday and there is a dedicated space that can accommodate up to 5 guests.. The Pilates Weekend includes up to 6 hours of Pilates with time to also explore the coastal area - walking or cycling the coastal paths and visiting the local villages, whilst enjoying comfortable accommodation.
There will also be occasional ‘specialist’ weekends such as ‘Pilates & Mindfulness’ and ‘Pilates & Nordic Walking Tuition.’ In the summer months there is an option for water sports such as Paddle Boarding, a perfect mix with Pilates.
Teaching is first class - Stag Wood is owned by Susie Gale, who has taught for over 15 years, having trained with Body Control Pilates (BCP). BCP is considered to be the premier ‘school’ of Pilates training and widely seen as a benchmark for safe and effective teaching of the highest quality. She is also a qualified Nordic Walking instructor.
Susie comments: ‘I can’t promise you a new body in a few days but I can introduce you to the joys of Pilates and hope to share my passion with you. I can also encourage existing devotees to think in a different way and enhance their practice.’
All teachers associated with the retreats are Body Control Pilates trained. No need to buy special equipment - just bring your body! And RELAX!
Call 01556 620081 or 07778 666384 now or email: email@example.com for further information & reservations.
Pilates Retreats Dates
In August, always being the optimist, I never imagined that I would have to cancel all my retreats for the rest of 2020. Unfortunately I had to. I have left the later dates to give a flavour of the type of retreats that are on offer.
With the encouraging news that there may be vaccines available, I hope that I can re-instate the programme in early 2021.
13th - 15th Nov: Pilates (spaces)
27th - 29th Nov: Pilates (spaces)
11th - 13th Dec: Pre-Xmas Relax (spaces)
Customised packages also available for small groups
Contact Susie Gale:
Mob: 07778 666384
Pilates, coastal walks, log fires
Nordic Walking & Reformer Tuition on request
Massage & beauty therapy optional
Weekend Pilates Retreat in Glorious Dumfries & Galloway
Come and enjoy a Pilates Retreat in a stunning location - beautiful accommodation with a garden studio, an hour from Carlisle & 2 hours from Edinburgh & Glasgow by car
Based in Barnbarroch, Dalbeattie, DG5 4QS, 1 mile from Kippford & the Coast
- 2 nights B&B with en-suite accommodation (Friday to Sunday) with full Scottish breakfast (*vegetarian option) with supper on the first night
- Kickstarter pack of fruit, yoghurt & nuts prior to first session of the day, followed by brunch after session
- Up to 6 hours of Pilates - morning & evening
- Free time to walk/cycle along the coast or visit local area - or simply relax by the log fire! For cyclists, the first of the 7 Stanes is very close. Cycle hire available. Three golf courses nearby. Nordic Walking tuition also available on request for a small charge
From £275.00 per personThe Small Stuff:
- Contact: Susie Gale, Stag Wood Pilates & Retreats at firstname.lastname@example.org /Tel: 07778 666384
- Facebook: Stagwood Pilates & Retreats/instagram: stagwood_pilates
- No in-house activity required? Just a base? And B&B? Check out stagwood.co.uk